Strategus Elo Ranking
(see below for some insights on the Elo rating system)
Note: the following ranking entries were removed (suspected duplicate accounts):
Strategus Elo rating system
- New players start with 100 Elo score.
- Minimum Elo score is zero.
- Update K-factor (i.e. maximum score to be gained or lost in a game) is determined as:
- K = 25 if both players are ranked.
- K = 20 if both players are unranked.
- K = 15 for ranked player and K = 30 for unranked player, otherwise.
- To be ranked you need to play at least 10 games, and at least against 5 different opponents.
- You are removed from the ranking after 30 days without playing a ranked game. Your Elo score is preserved and you will
be listed again if you resume playing.
- Elo ratings are updated once a day, adding the score for the games played in the last 24 hours.